ENTECO provides piling rigs with double rotary assembly in order to perform CASED CFA PILES. The system consist of a rig equipped with two rotary table connected one to the other to operate simultaneously, where the upper rotary is driving a CFA column and the lower rotary is rotating a column of steel casing. Casing and augers are drilled into the ground at the same time and the two rotary tables are rotating in opposite directions to let the spoil materials flow to the top of the auger string and out of the casing.
The final procedure is similar to standard CFA, where concrete is pumped through the hollow steam of the augers and a steel reinforcement cage is installed after concreting.
The purpose of DR technique compared to standard CFA is to perform CFA method into harder soil layers with presence of obstructions, enhance pile verticality, collect spoiled material in a safe controlled area, without loosing CFA productivity and timing.
- Mud, clay and sand, also in very dense formations or harder strata with obstructions
- Possibility to socket into fractured rock
- Secant piles possibility
- Faster production compared to kelly auger piles
- Collection of spoiled materials into protected areas
- Enhanced verticality control
- No fluids to sustain the pile are required
- No vibrations or noise produced
- Full control of executed pile features by means of electronic devices
- Data recording of the pile and graphic rendering